Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hey fellow mamas, moms to be and possibly even dads!
My name is Shannon and I live in Nova Scotia Canada. I have 2 beautiful daughters, Addisyn (20mos) and Evalee (5mos). I have an offbeat approach to parenting, I love to research, learn and adapt my parenting style. I am friends with all types of mothers from around the globe and we all learn from each other.
I am currently breastfeeding my youngest, I practiced baby led feeding with my first, we try and use all natural and organic products where possible, we are peaceful parents! We're also in the middle of trying to plan a wedding, YUP we're busy!
This is a blog to share information and resources, talk about the things we love, share jokes and read up on some news stories! Who doesn't love a miracle right? Anyways this was just a little introduction. I will begin posting some information :)
Take care and happy reading!
Shannon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment